The aims and objectives for which JAIZ FOUNDATION was established include but not limited to:
- Rendering humanitarian aid and engaging in provision of relief materials to persons and communities in distress.
- Intervention in the areas of:
- -Educational Activities
- -Health, Water & Sanitation
- -Human Capacity Development
- -Economic Empowerment, Wealth Creation and Innovation
- -Agricultural Advancement
- Accept donations, gifts or otherwise raise money in furtherance of these objectives and other related charitable activities.
- Arrange and provide for, or collaborate with others in providing for the holding of exhibitions, meetings, lectures, classes, seminars and training related to the aims and objectives of the Foundation.
- Collect and disseminate information on all matters affecting such objectives and exchange such information with other bodies having similar objects whether in this country or overseas.
- Undertake, execute, manage, or assist any charitable trust which may lawfully be undertaken, executed, managed or assisted by the Foundation.
- Procure to be written and print, publish, issue and circulate gratuitously or otherwise such papers, books, periodicals, pamphlets or other documents, films, or recorded tapes as shall further the objects of the Foundation.
- Purchase, hire or otherwise acquire any property and any rights and privileges necessary for the promotion of such objects and construct, maintain and alter any buildings or erections necessary for the work or the attainment of the objectives of the Foundation.
- To undertake any other step in human development and other sources for the attainment and realization of the aims and objectives of the Foundation.
Jaiz Foundation is active in collaborating with other NGOs in achieving targets aimed at humanitarian support programs and assisting vulnerable groups amongst the Ummah and has intervened in various sectors both in terms of material and cash donations.
Some of the projects executed by the Foundation are distribution of relief materials to victims of insurgency and communal clash in Adamawa, Borno, Yobe, Taraba, Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara, Plateau & Nasarawa States of Nigeria, cash donations to affected State governments, health interventions through the rehabilitation of primary health centers ,donation of Ambulances to selected health centers, provision of drugs, educational and skills acquisition support and the like to needy individuals and NGOs